Saturday, September 12, 2015

Reaching My Goals and Dreams : September 11, 2015

Hello everyone ! Happy Saturday ! I've been doing a lot of soul searching and figuring out what I want to accomplish in life over this past week. Since I've went ahead and changed the name of my blog, I thought I should change a few things in my life too. I felt as if I wanted my blog to have a more personal feel and it made me want to change things in my life as well. Without further adieu, here are my top five changes and goals that I would like to make and reach !

1. Make my blog my first priority : As I have mentioned, I want to make this blog a place where people can connect and feel at home. Although I still work on a daily basis, I want to eventually be blogging full time. My goal is to make this blog my full time job and do what I love and produce amazing content !

2. I want to change my lifestyle : I want to change the way I view life and how I take care of myself. I'll admit I've been pretty lazy lately and need to start working on myself and improving my overall health. Recently, I have joined the Tone It Up Fit for Fall challenge and I cannot wait to start. It starts on September 21st, and I look forward to reaching my goal and becoming healthier. Check out Tone It Up YouTube channel for more details on the challenge. I would love if you joined it with me and let me know your results !

3. Starting a YouTube channel : This is a big one for me. I want to start a YouTube channel and post look book's of my daily outfits and also what's on trend. I am obsessed with watching look book and fashion videos and feel like I can share some amazing advice ! I hope you'll follow me along this journey !

4. Grow my Social Media accounts : I recently took a class with The Nectar Collective on how to be a Social Media superhero. I learned so much important information on when to post, what to post, and how to gain a community within your social media accounts. I have an Instagram, Pinterest, and a YouTube channel in case you didn't know. You should follow me ;) 

5. Sharing my blog with everyone I know : This is super important to me. I have had this blog since around May and only a few people in my personal life actually know about it. I have been somewhat embarrassed to tell them about it and I have been afraid to share my creativity with the world. I want to build up the courage to share my blog with everyone I know. I hope I will do this one sooner rather than later !

These are my top five goals that I want to accomplish as soon as possible. I hope you've enjoyed them and you feel inspired by this post ! Let me know what your goals are ! 

Enjoy !
xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment