Thursday, February 4, 2016

Weekly Favorites: 2|4|16

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a great day and enjoying the month of February so far. I cannot believe the first month of 2016 is already over! I'm looking forward to the month of February and seeing what it brings to me and my life. I'm back with another weekly favorites(a day early!) and I am excited to share with you that I will be in Boston this weekend! I'm taking a little weekend getaway trip with my boyfriend and I am so excited. I'm looking forward to just getting away for a few days and relaxing. I'll share some of my trip with you sometime next week ;) Anyway, let's get into this week's favorites!

Favorite Song:
Stole the Show-Kyga...I've been trying to figure out the name of this song and I'm so glad that I finally found it! Let me know if you enjoy it, too;)

Favorite Quote:
"Just play. Have fun, Enjoy the game."
-Michael Jordan
I was a collegiate basketball player and I miss the game more than anything. I would do anything to go back and play another game with my team. I accomplished quite a lot in my collegiate career and I am proud of myself, but there's nothing like physically being on that court playing a game you love. I miss it more than anything!

Favorite Youtube Channel:
Although I've been watching this couple since they started their vlog channel, I've definitely gotten hooked and look forward to their videos every day. The channel, called Alex & Michael, is about two newlyweds who share their everyday life with their viewers. They are such a cute couple and I love Alex's style, as well. She also has her main channel, Alexandrea Garza, where she shares makeup and style tips with her viewers. Here is their wedding vlog:


Favorite Article:
I've always enjoyed reading articles from the website, Elite Daily. I have been recently reading more and more articles and love learning new things. I came across this article this week and wanted to share it with you all. Here it is:
Check it out!

Favorite Makeup:
This week, I fell back in love with a foundation that I have had for quite some time now. I ran out of this foundation and decide to re-purchase. It's the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation. It's something about the coverage that just looks so nice and clean on your skin. It doesn't feel like you're wearing too much makeup and gives your skin an even and flawless look. I'm in the shade 102-Shell Beige. Lusterlux on YouTube has a great video explaining how the foundation works and gives swatches of the colors offered. 


That's all for my favorites this week! I hope you've enjoyed them...let me know what your favorites are this week!

Enjoy!
xoxo
Meg





No comments:

Post a Comment