Thursday, October 15, 2015

The TMI Tag : October 15, 2015

Hey everyone ! I hope everyone has had a great day ! I've been working all day so I figured that when I got home I could do a little tag or question and answer just for fun. I decided to do the TMI tag and I hope you all enjoy it ! I just wanted to post something to let you all know I was thinking of you !

Enjoy !
xo,
Meg

1: What are you wearing?

My college basketball sweats !

2: Ever been in love?

I am right now with my lovely boyfriend. =)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yes.

4: How tall are you?

I am 5'9.

5: How much do you weigh?

We're honest on here right? lol I weigh 155 lbs.

6: Any tattoos?

Yes, I have 3. One on my wrist, another on my ribs, and one on my hip.

7: Any piercings?

Yes, I have my ears pierced and my nose pierced.

8: OTP?
I can't think of a good one!
9: Favorite show?
Chopped.
10: Favorite bands?
Imagine Dragons.
11: Something you miss? .
My grandmother.
12: Favorite song?
Don't Speak by The M Machine.
13: How old are you?
I'm 23.
14: Zodiac sign?
Gemini.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Loyalty.
16: Favorite Quote?
"Don't ever quit your daydream."
17: Favorite actor?
Kristen Wiig.
18: Favorite color?
Yellow.
19: Loud music or soft?
Soft music.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Fifteen minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
1 hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No.
24: Turn on?
Honesty.
25: Turn off?
Lying.
26: The reason I joined YouTube?
To make videos and document my style.
27: Fears?
Losing the one I love.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Frustration and stress.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Today, to my boyfriend.
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
It's just my name!
31: Last book you read?
Daniel Bryan's book!

32: The book you’re currently reading?
The Girl's Guide to Everything.
33: Last show you watched?
I watched Seinfeld.
34: Last person you talked to?
My mom!
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Boyfriend.
36: Favorite food?
Macaroni and cheese.
37: Place you want to visit?
London.
38: Last place you were?
Work.
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes, on my boyfriend!
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Today.
41: Last time you were insulted?
Today ! haha
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Vanilla or pumpkin spice everything.
43: What instruments do you play??
None.
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
My ring.
45: Last sport you played?
Basketball.
46: Last song you sang?
Valerie by Amy Winehouse
47: Favorite chat up line?
Idk.
48: Have you ever used it?
No.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last week.
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone and anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment