Friday, March 11, 2016

Weekly Favorites: 3|11|16

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having an amazing day! This week has been a busy one, but of course I had to take the time to post a weekly favorites and share with you what I have been loving! Let me know what  you guys think and I also would love to know what you've been up to! Enjoy!

Favorite Song:

My favorite song this week is All My Love by Major Lazer. This song just makes you want to get up and move! I also love listening to this when I start my day when I am getting ready, it just brightens my mood.


Favorite Drink:

My favorite drink this week is another iced coffee! I get it from my local coffee shop and I get a coconut iced coffee with skim milk and two Splenda and it's just sweet enough to curb my sweet tooth!



Favorite Food:

I started the Weight Watchers Diet this past week and I have been loving protein pancakes for breakfast! I wish I had a picture, but I follow the Blogilates recipe; I'm going to leave the video here for you to see!



Favorite Quote:

My favorite quote this week is, "The man on top of the mountain didn't fall there." -Vince Lombardi
This quote! It motivates me to push myself to achieve my goals and my dreams.


Favorite Makeup:

I could not stop wearing my Kat Von D Lolita liquid lipstick at all this week! I  think I may have worn it every day (don't judge) 


That's all for this week!

xoxo,
Meg






No comments:

Post a Comment