Friday, March 4, 2016

Weekly Favorites: 3|4|16

Hey everyone! I first want to apologize for my absence this past week. I was super busy with work, but that's no excuse for slacking on my blog! I'm back this week with another weekly favorites that I hope you all will enjoy...Let me know what you think!

Favorite Song:
This song! I can listen to it all day and my excitement grows each time I listen to it. 

Favorite Drink:
I have been loving Iced coffee lately...I know it's pretty basic, but I just can't resist a nice iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Being from New York, every year around this time they give out a travel cup that you can re-fill up until the end of April for a fraction of the regular cost and it's just amazing! I get a caramel iced coffee with milk and sugar ;) 


Favorite Food:
On date day/night this week, my boyfriend and I went to Brick House Tavern & Tap and had duck wings. I'm not one to try new things and after trying these I'm so glad I did. They came with their signature sauce and sriacha ranch dressing and they were to die for! Also, it's my boyfriend's birthday today! Happy Birthday to the love of my life!


Favorite Quote:

"Never love anybody who treats you like your ordinary."
-Oscar Wilde
I agree so much with this quote. If you aren't willing to give someone your all and treat them how you would like to be treated, then you need to remove that person from your life. Never let anyone treat you in a way that does not make you happy.

Favorite Makeup:
Over the weekend, I actually was given a sample of the new Tarte Rainforest of The Sea foundation to try out and I am slightly obsessed! It is super lightweight, but gives amazing coverage. I wore it all day and felt like I had no makeup on and it gave me such a flawless airbrushed finished. I plan on picking up a full size of the product.

That's all for this week's favorites! I hope you all enjoyed!
xoxo,
Meg




No comments:

Post a Comment