Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Fall Favorites Tag : September 20, 2015


Hello everyone ! I recently watched a YouTube video that Jaclyn Hill posted and it was a Fall Favorites Tag. I am super excited for fall and when I saw that she posted this video, I immediately got inspired and wanted to do the tag here on my blog. There are nine favorites that are included in this tag and I can't wait to share my fall favorites with you. As always, I hope you enjoy this post ! I hope you are as excited for fall as I am ! Share some of your fall favorites with me; I tag all of you reading this post !

Enjoy !
xo,
Meg

The Fall Favorites Tag

Favorite Fall Candle : Pumpkin Doughnut
Favorite Fall Lip Color : Creme in your Coffee by Mac Cosmetics
Favorite Drink : Pumpkin Iced Coffee
Favorite Fall Blush: Becca Mineral Blush in Deep Mulberry
Favorite Clothing Item: Chunky Sweaters
Favorite Fall Movie: Fever Pitch
Favorite Fall TV Show: Life in Pieces (airing tomorrow!)
Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Stuffing !
Favorite Halloween Costume: Fairy




No comments:

Post a Comment