Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Latest Skin Care Obsession : October 28, 2015

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a great day. It's rainy here in New York and I decided to do a little post on skin care. I'm getting some stuff done around my house today and also am having a pampering day because I'm staying in due to this yucky weather. Lately, I have been obsessing over sheet masks! I go along with my regular nightly skin care routine and then before I add my moisturizers and eye cream, I apply a sheet mask. Sheet masks are a perfect little pick me up and it feels like your receiving a spa treatment. My favorite sheet masks so far are by Too Cool For School and Boscia. I get the Egg Cream mask by Too Cool For School and I get the charcoal pore minimizing and the green tea mattifying masks by Boscia. They leave your skin so soft and it really allows your skin to absorb the essence that is packed into the sheet mask. I'll leave links below for you so that hopefully you can enjoy these masks as much as I do. Treat yourself to a pamper day and I promise you won't regret it! 

Enjoy !
xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment