Friday, November 6, 2015

My Blog Design : November 6, 2015


Hello everyone ! I hope everyone is having a wonderful and productive day. I wanted to do a post today on my blog design and why I chose for my blog to look the way that it does. When I first made my blog, I was brand new to figuring out what looks nice and what works. I had a banner or four pictures that I thought looked AMAZING, but after a while I realized I didn't like it that much. As I was doing my research and finding inspiration from some of my favorite fashion bloggers, I knew exactly how I wanted to recreate my blog. I decided on a clean, straight forward look. I know when I look at blogs, I enjoy viewing pages that are neat and straight to the point. I tried to make the layout of my blog myself and after a while of trying, I decided I needed to enlist some help in my design. I tried using some free layouts but they offer too many restrictions. I then found a site that has beautiful designs and I fell in love. The site I came across was called Designer Blogs. They have such cute, clean, and creative themes and layouts that I knew I was in the right place. I purchased my layout and couldn't be happier with it. I plan to further re-vamp my page, but for now I am totally happy with my design and will continue to improve it as I go. I hope you all enjoyed this post. Have a great day!

Enjoy!
xo,
Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment