Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday : October 7, 2015

Hello everyone ! I'm so sorry for the absence of posts lately, I have just been super busy and not feeling as inspired as I normally am. I hope you can forgive me ! I came up with the idea that I could post what I was wearing on every Wednesday of the week and just make a simple post with just the items that I plan on wearing for that particular day. Today, I'm going out shopping later on with my boyfriend and his little brother so I wanted to keep things comfy and casual. I will leave all the details below of where to get my things and if there is something similar if I cannot find the original because some of the items are from last season. I hope you all enjoy this post and I apologize again for being MIA on here! I'll be back to regular posting from this point forward. 

Enjoy!
xo,
Meg





No comments:

Post a Comment