Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year's Resolutions : 1|3|16

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog, and once again Happy New Year! I hope everyone is having a great day and a fresh start to the new year. Now that the new year is upon us, I thought I would share my New Year's resolutions with you all. Of course I have some of the generic resolutions like everyone else has but I'm trying to better myself in all aspects of my life so some resolutions may seem small and trivial, but I think they will improve my overall self-confidence and help myself on beginning to truly love myself. Without further ado, here are my New Year's Resolutions!

1. Eat cleaner and drink more water- I know this sounds like a basic resolution that everyone chooses, but I do need to take better care of my body because as cliche as it may sound, you only get one so you better make the most of it. 

2.Get out and exercise more- I want to make a point of going out everyday for a walk. Whether it be just around the block, or walking a couple of miles, I think it will be good for me to just be alone with my thoughts. I also want to start a challenge or possibly join the Tone It Up community and improve my overall health. 

3.Read more books- I used to read all of the time. I recently received the book, Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert from my boyfriend for Christmas and I plan to start reading it this week. I want to read more books about improving yourself and finding your inner creativeness. I think and I know reading will improve my knowledge and learn about new things every day. 

4.Appreciate more- I just want to be more grateful for what I already have. I often get down on myself because I am nowhere near where I want to be, but that is okay. I am on a journey to achieve my dreams. I have to realize it takes time to achieve your goals, but they are attainable. I want to appreciate my family and close relationships more, I want to appreciate everything that I already own, and I want to appreciate myself more and realize that I am doing the best that I can. 

5. Start a YouTube Channel- This is my most terrifying resolution and I am finally going to pursue it. I have wanted to start a YouTube channel since I was 15 years old. I am now 23, and I think I am ready to start creating content that I want to share with the world. I am terrified of the hate and negativity, but I hope the happiness and positivity outweighs the bad. Here's to sharing my creative side in 2016!

Enjoy!
xo,
Meg

"It does not matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop."
-Confucius



No comments:

Post a Comment