Friday, January 8, 2016

Weekly Favorites : 1|8|16

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog...I hope you are all having a great day! As the week is winding down and the weekend approaches us, I am back with another weekly favorites, as promised. This week, I have been busy with work and I find the best way for me to unwind is to watch YouTube. I don't know what it is, but I can sit for hours watching video after video and it truly keeps me at peace. Before I start rambling on, let get into this week's favorites. 

Favorite Song:


Favorite Movie:



Shrek! I had movie night with my brother this week and we had so much fun reliving our childhood by watching this movie.

Favorite Drink:

I've been obsessing over this latte I get at my local coffee shop. It's nothing special it's just a regular latte, but the latte art gets me every time! 


Favorite Quote:

"No one looks stupid when they're having fun." 
-Amy Poehler 

You should never be embarrassed when it comes to having fun. If you aren't having fun, you aren't living your life. Have fun!

Favorite Video:

My favorite video this week is definitely from the SacconeJolys. I am obsessed with this family and cannot get over how adorable their children, Emilia and Eduardo are. One of their daily vlogs this week included an episode that had precious little Eduardo talking up a storm!




Enjoy!
love,
Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment