Friday, January 29, 2016

Weekly Favorites: 1|29|16

Good afternoon, everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day so far and an even better week. I'm back this week for my weekly favorites and I can't wait to share with you what I have been loving so far. I hope you enjoy this post! Let me know what you think!

xo
Meg

Favorite Song:
I am obsessed with this song! I've known about it for a while, but I have had it on repeat this week. I first learned of this song while I was at work and ever since I've heard it, it is just one of those songs that will never get old in my opinion. 

Favorite Quote:
"Don't promise when you're happy, Don't reply when you're angry, and don't decide when you are sad."
This quote ties into practicing mindfulness so perfectly. I have a hard time sometimes and I allow my emotions to get in the way, but I have been working on that daily. 


Favorite Drink:
I've been trying to not drink as much coffee lately (which is a struggle) and I've started to love: WATER! It sounds so silly, but theres so many ways you can jazz up your water and enjoy it. My favorite combination to flavor my water with is with cucumber and lemon. It's super refreshing!

Favorite Movie:
I've been really into watching documentaries lately. I watched a documentary on the JFK conspiracy theory this week and it was so good. It's on Netflix and I suggest you watch it. I love movies or shows that are based on real, true stories, and that make you think. 

Favorite Food:
I've been super conscious of what I put in my body this week, so I have been trying to eat healthier. I have been making avocado toast all week for breakfast. 

Favorite Makeup:
I have been doing a more simple,clean look lately. I like to keep my face looking healthy and natural with my makeup. To give myself that glow from within look, I have been really reaching for my highlighters this week! My ultimate favorite two highlighters to mix together are the Becca highlighter in Moonstone and the Ambient Light palette from Hourglass. 



That's all for my weekly favorites! I hope you enjoyed! Have a great weekend!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment