Sunday, January 24, 2016

Winter Wonderland Tag: 1|24|16


Happy Sunday everyone! Being from NYC, you're used to snow every winter. We have an occasional storm every few years and this year we sure had a storm to remember! We got about 20-25 inches of snow over the weekend here, and I've been cooped up in my house watching Netflix and stuffing my face with food (which is bad I know!) While I'm stuck in the house, I was searching the internet for a winter tag to do and came across the Winter Wonderland Tag. I thought it would be a fun tag to do and hope you all will do the tag with me. I tag each and every one of you that read this post! Have some fun!

Enjoy!
xo,
Meg

What do you like best about winter?
My favorite thing about winter is being able to layer clothing and wearing giant, blanket like scarves to keep me warm. I love winter fashion because you can layer and be super warm and cozy while looking stylish at the same time. 

Scarves or beanies?
Scarves, for sure! I love all kinds of scarves, but my favorite are the giant blanket scarves that can be worn a multitude of ways.

Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
I love muted,neutral colors for winter. I love wearing gray or mauve tones on my nails.

Favorite Starbuck's drink?
My favorite Starbuck's drink to warm me up is a hot green tea latte. I'm obsessed with anything matcha flavored!

What are your top 3 winter essentials?
My top 3 winter essentials are:
-Chapstick because no one likes dry chapped lips
-Body butter to help lock in moisture as skin tends to be drier in the winter
-Scarves to keep warm

Must have winter lip product.
I love using lip scrubs to get rid of and prevent future dry, flaked, or cracked skin on my lips.

Favorite Winter Candle Scent.
I love anything that smells like cookies or baking. I'm currently burning a Yankee Candle scented Almond Toffee and it smells AMAZING! Thanks to my co-worker for gifting me this ;)

That concludes this Winter Wonderland Tag!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment