Friday, February 12, 2016

Weekly Favorites: 2|12|16

Hello everyone! I'm back again this week for a weekly favorites. This past weekend I was in Boston with my boyfriend for a weekend getaway...it was amazing to just kick back and relax! While away on our trip, I felt a whole new wave of inspiration come over me and I couldn't wait to get back to my blog. I'll be the first to admit, I let my blog fall to the wayside a bit because I became busier with my other jobs. I am done making excuses for myself and I am ready to post more fashion and beauty related posts. I hope you are all looking forward to it. Thank you so much for your support, and I hope you enjoy this week's favorites!  

xoxo,
Meg

Favorite Food:
Wicked Good Cupcakes!
We stayed in the Financial District and were right across the street from Faneuil Hall in Boston. Faneuil Hall is a marketplace with different foods and local shops and retail shops in and surrounding it. We came across these cupcakes after dinner one night and we couldn't resist. This company was featured on the television show, Shark Tank and have become a very successful business. These cupcakes were so delicious we decided to go back the next day and get some more!

Favorite Quote:
"A negative mind will never give you a positive life."

I couldn't agree with this quote more. I tend to be very hard on myself and post negative thoughts in my mind more often than not. I want to be more positive and go after what I really want in life. 


Favorite Blogger:
I like to empower others and spread positives to others as much as possible. Although I said I'm hard on myself and think negatively, I always try and build up others and see the best in them. I've been on this blogging journey for a little while now and there has always been that one fellow blogger who shows love on my blog and also has collaborated with me. This blogger's name is Karina and she is the face and name behind the blog, The Lovely Look. You should go check out her blog and tell her Meg sent you ;) Check out her latest look here --> The Romantic-A Valentine's Look

Favorite Song:
If anyone knows me, they know I am obsessed with Adele. Her voice is so amazing and she is just one of the most talented people in today's music world. This song gives me the chills it's so good! Her voice is truly angelic and like no other.

Favorite Makeup:
I love wearing makeup everyday. The only problem is that I don't like to take a seriously long time to apply it. On days where I don't want to go full glam, I try and simplify my steps so that I can get out the door as quick as possible. I love makeup products that make the job easier for you. The product that I have been loving is liquid lipstick. Liquid lipstick is super easy to apply, dries quickly, and will last you all day. I have been loving Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks in the shades, Requiem & Lolita II. 


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment