Friday, February 19, 2016

Weekly Favorites: 2|19|16

Hello once again and welcome back to my blog! I'm back with another weekly favorites and I couldn't be happier to share them with you all. I hope everyone had a productive and meaningful week! I've been crazy busy with work this week but it feels good to be working hard and furthering my dreams. I hope you enjoy this week's favorites; let me know what you think!

Favorite Song:
I have had this song on repeat all week long and it's safe to say that this is my new favorite song. I even have a favorite line in the song. The lyric is, "Baby you're like lightning in a bottle, I can't let you go now that I got it." It may be corny to some, but I love this song!

Favorite Food:
I went on date night with my boyfriend last night and we went to The Cheesecake Factory! I know it's a chain, but we both got off of work late and just wanted to spend some time alone somewhere for a little bit. We always get the Chicken Potstickers as an appetizer and they are just amazing!

Favorite Drink:
This has been a favorite drink of mine for a while, but I've been loving Mojitos lately for my cocktail of choice. There's something about that minty flavor that is so refreshing.

Favorite Quote:
I just want to make everyone around me that I love happy. I want to exude happiness and bring pure joy to the people who mean the most to me. Positivity is what everyone needs in their life. You never  know what someone is going through and I believe that being nice could potentially make someone's whole day.


Favorite Makeup:
For awhile, I strayed away from contouring and bronzing my face. I just wanted to take a break from using so much bronzer and just have a clean, bare face. Lately, I have rediscovered my love for bronzer, probably because I'm super pale right now! I love giving myself a subtle sun-kissed glow and it improves my whole look because I just look healthy and alive. My favorite bronzer to use right now is actually a powder from Maybelline. It's their FIT ME powder; I just buy a shade a few shades darker than my natural skin color. 
That's all for this week's favorites!
Enjoy!
xoxo,
Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment