Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall Collab With The Lovely Look : November 12, 2015


Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day and an even better week! Today's post is finally an outfit post. I feel as if I haven't posted an outfit picture in quite some time. I am collaborating on this post with a fellow fashion blogger. Her name is Karina and she is behind the blog, The Lovely Look. We decided to style a piece that we thought could work for both of us because we live on opposite sides of the United States. We decided on styling a hat because I am from New York, where it's a bit chilly and she is from California, which is nice and sunny. (I'm jealous haha) I hope you all enjoy this look ! I will leave all of Karina's social media content below. You should give her a follow ! =)

Enjoy !
xo,
Meg

My outfit :
Hat - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Sweatshirt - Obey Clothing
Jacket & Scarf - TJ Maxx
Booties - Nordstrom
Bracelets - Alex & Ani / Sweet Tea Jewels







Follow Karina :


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment