Friday, January 15, 2016

Weekly Favorites: 1|15|16

Hello everyone and welcome back to another weekly favorites! I'll keep the introduction short and sweet, because we all just want to get into the good part of this post. I hope everyone is having a lovely day and an even better week. I hope you all enjoy this post and I thank you all for visiting my blog!

xo,
Meg

Favorite Song:


I was so excited when Coldplay came out with new music. I am a huge fan, and this song just puts me in a good mood!

Favorite Drink:

This week, I'm obsessing over my regular drink from Starbuck's, a green tea latte. It is such a delicious pick me up and a great alternative to when I'm not in the mood for coffee.


Favorite Quote:

"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom."
-Aristotle

Being it is a new year, this quote resonated with me. I am always trying to work on myself and it is a big challenge. I try and do subtle things each and every day that'll make me happy. 

Favorite YouTuber:

Desi Perkins

Desi has always been a favorite of mine, but this week she wins the top spot. When I first discovered Desi, she was a blonde bombshell doing amazing makeup week after week. Recently, she started a vlog channel with her husband, Steven. Their editing skills are amazing and it makes me appreciate their work so much. And also, Desi went brunette this week and I am DYING at how beautiful she looks!




Favorite Brand:

I have obsessed over Club Monaco for as long as I can remember. I've always wanted to be able to afford their clothing, but it was always too expensive for me. Recently, I went on their site and noticed they were having a sale. I finally can say I own something from their store and I am super excited to style it. I bought the Lindy Soft Trench in olive and I am so in love. The coat is so soft and lightweight, and I cannot wait to layer pieces with it and wear big chunky scarves. 




Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment