Friday, January 22, 2016

Weekly Favorites: 1|22|16

Hey everyone! Thank you for coming back to my blog to view this week's favorites. I hope you are all enjoying these posts that I have been putting up every Friday. I hope that you are looking forward to seeing what is going to be posted and that it brings a smile to your face. As always, thank you for visiting my blog! Enjoy my weekly favorites!

xo,
Meg

Favorite Song:
I am obsessed with this song at the moment. It's just one of those pick me up songs that will put you in a good mood no matter what. I always start with this song when I get ready for my day. It's just super catchy!

Favorite Food:
This week I went for breakfast with my boyfriend to a local bakery/cafe which was so amazing. If you're in the NYC area it's called Piece-A-Cake and everything there is to die for! I had pancakes with nutella inside, outside, and all around it and it was amazing!


Favorite Quote:

"The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."
This couldn't be more true in regards to bettering myself every day. 

Favorite Makeup:
This is a new part of my weekly favorites! I've recently been in the market for a new foundation because I suffer from oily/acne prone skin. I came across the brand Pacifica, and I fell in love with the way this foundation looks on my skin. 
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment